Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thank God I found YOU

I'm so thankful to God that He has given someone like you.

You're so different from the rest. I mean, with you, I can be myself. You have seen the worst in me and yet you accepted me for who I am. It's so sweet of you to think that it is your task to make me smile daily. Hey, you never fail to do that. 

I'm still uncertain about my real feelings towards you. I don't want to say immediately that i'm in love. The only thing that I know is that, you're so special to me and you're the reason why I smile differently now. 

I just want you to know that, I want to know you more. I want to cultivate our friendship first before we go to the next level. 

It's not about how long we're going to be, but I just want to be assured about my feelings towards you. I'm hoping and praying that you'll be the one. 

Let's just cherish each and everyday and let's be an inspiration to each other. As of now, let's focus on our studies first and when the time comes, may be just may be, there's still YOU & ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment